Paolo Giordani is Assistant Professor in Economics at LUISS Guido Carli University in Rome since September 2007. After receiving his doctoral degree in Economics from the University of Rome “La Sapienza” in 2005, he has been post-doctoral Fellow at the European University Institute in Florence between 2005 and 2007. Paolo specializes in macroeconomic theory and his main areas of interest are Innovation and Economic Growth, Economics of Immigration, Culture and Social Norms.
- PhD in Economics, University of Rome 1 La Sapienza, 2005.
- BSc in Economics, University of Bologna, 2000.
- Assistant Professor in Economics, LUISS Guido Carli University, Rome, 2007-.
- (with L. Zamparelli) The Importance of Industrial Policy in the Quality-Ladder Growth Models. B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics (Topics) 7, 2008.
- (with G. Cozzi and L. Zamparelli) The Refoundation of Symmetric Equilibrium in Schumpeterian Growth Models. Journal of Economic Theory 136, 2007.
- (with G. Cozzi) Do Sunspots Matter under Complete Ignorance?. Research in Economics 3, 2006.
Personal Web Page
Last Updated: July 22, 2009